If you fancy a well-manicured yard, it's time you invest in a good hedge trimmer. A Black and Decker hedge trimmer guarantees durability and reliable service.
The company was launched in Maryland in 1910 and has become a leading manufacturer of tools for professionals and homeowners. Their trimmers are some of the best home improvement products in the market today.
Here are the best three Black and Decker hedge trimmers you can purchase today.
1. BLACK & DECKER 40V MAX Cordless Hedge Trimmer
- Powerful 40V Lithium Ion battery of the cordless hedge trimmer delivers power and run-time to...
- 24 inch dual-action blades of the battery powered hedge trimmer cut branches fast with less...
- Trimmers for plants have extended reach blades with a 3/4 inch cut capacity trim more in less time
- Up to 6000 sq ft of actual hedges trimmed per charge
- Wrap-around front handle provides comfort and control in vertical and horizontal trimming...
This Black & Decker hedge trimmer will give you much more flexibility while carrying out basic yard maintenance. It is a lightweight model powered by a rechargeable lithium battery.
It comes with rust-resistant stainless steel dual-action blades, and its cutting blade is 24 inches long, which is ideal for soft branches around a small garden. This model is quite powerful as a 40V hedge trimmer, and you can cut branches up to 3/4 inches in diameter.
Compared to most single-action blades, this sturdy hedge trimmer produces less vibration because of the dual-action blades. It uses a 40V lithium battery that lasts up to an hour of continuous trimming and recharges in an hour.
The trimmer may start to slow down as the battery drains, so it is best to fully charge it before you start working. In any case, the LED light will show one light to indicate a low battery.
Arm fatigue will be a thing of the past if you choose this Black and Decker hedge trimmer. It weighs only seven pounds which is ideal for both men and women. Additionally, it comes with a full-length trigger and a soft, ergonomic handle for guaranteed comfort.
This hedge trimmer comes at an affordable price, with no special assembly required. It may produce some noise when you work, but that should not be a problem when working on a lawn garden.
2. BLACK and DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Hedge Trimmer
- A powerful 20 volt max lithium Ion battery delivers power and extended run time
- 22 inches dual action blade to ensures less vibration while trimming
- Cuts branches up to 3/4 inches diameter
- Ergonomic grips and low vibration help you work longer and complete the job
- Part of the 20 volt max system, Cutting Strokes/Min: 2400
This Black and Decker hedge trimmer uses a 20V lithium battery. It is a 22-inch dual-action hardened steel blade that guarantees little vibration as you cut soft vegetation with a 3/4-inch diameter. This model also comes with PowerCut, a function that uses a button to let you cut through branches even when your trimmer jams.
The 20V lithium battery recharges in two hours at most and then provides enough power to trim over 3000 sq. ft before you need to recharge again. It also comes with an ergonomic microtexture grip and a wrap-around handle to let you enjoy more control while cutting.
The 22-inch cutting blade is an ideal blade length for all people. Additionally, the tool weighs 7.8 pounds, which is good if you want to avoid fatigue; you will easily trim above-shoulder shrubs.
The trimmer is best suited for light yard garden maintenance. It utilizes a push-down locking mechanism. Unlike the 40V Black and Decker hedge trimmer, this model does not come with a battery level indicator, so it is best to ensure it has charged for at least two hours before trimming.
It comes in a Frustration-free package which includes a hedge trimmer, 20V rechargeable battery, and a charger.
3. Black and Decker BEHT150 Electric Hedge Trimmer
- The electric edge trimmer features 17-inch dual-action hardened steel blade for reduced vibration...
- 3.2 amp motor for trimming branches up to 5/8 inch
- Lightweight, compact design of the trimmers for plants is easy to use with less fatigue
- Cord retention prevents accidental unplugging. Cutting Strokes/Min-3800
- Built-in T-handle and full-length trigger for control while cutting
If you do not mind working with a corded tool, this electric Black & Decker hedge trimmer could be your best buy. It comes at an affordable price and is best suited for small yards that require light maintenance.
It comes with a 17-inch hardened steel dual-action cutting blade that easily cuts 5/8 branches with the least vibrations. One of the best electric hedge trimmers, it is powered by a 3.2 amp motor that helps you trim longer without running out of power.
It is one of the most lightweight hedge trimmers at 4.6 pounds to make it ideal for both men and women. It eliminates hand fatigue even when you want to clear vegetation above you. The T-handle is very easy to grip, and a full-length trigger improves your control when cutting.
It features a pressure-activated start-up switch and does not have a lock mechanism. Additionally, it comes with a safety switch that resets after every use. It is a vital feature that makes it impossible to trigger the blades accidentally.
This Black and Decker trimmer comes with a cord retention slot below the rear handle instead of a cable grip. It helps prevent accidental unplugging as you trim. It offers a secure fit, so all you have to look out for is accidentally cutting the cord.
The compact hedge trimmer comes at a very affordable price and with a 2-year warranty.