The 5 Best lawn mower blades reviews (Recommended)
Best Lawn Mower Blades: A Mower can be a person or a machine that cuts or cleans our lawn grass. We are talking about machine mowers, so it would be better to leave the person. To be precise, a lawnmower is such a machine that utilizes one or more spinning blades to censor the grass exterior in our lawn, and it works up to an even height.
Now, it is up to the users or the mower machine's built-in design to determine the grass height when it cuts them down. In general, it can be adjusted. However, that was for general knowledge, and now the main thing is if the blades require changing, then what? Do we have to change the entire set, or the blades can be replaced? Regarding this question, today's article is prepared by us, which will offer you the blade replacement of Mowers.
Mower blades are the primary cutting gears of lawnmowers. These blades are generally made of substantial metals because they require heavy-duty ability at high speed when cutting varieties of objects and the grass. Materials used vary by the manufacturer are picked wisely concerning the quality and durability of the mower. As we all know, everything has its expiry; therefore, after a particular time, it requires alteration. This article is organized on that basis, and here we tried to place some of the best Mower blades obtainable inside the market, which will provide classy and powerful performance to maintain the lawn grass well-shaped. Let us see what we have on our list downwards.
Top 5 Best lawn mower blades
1. Honda 72531-VH7-000 + 72511-VH7-000
Honda 72531-VH7-000 + 72511-VH7-000 Lawn Mower Blade Set HRX Mowers have two blades: a high and a subordinate blade. These blades are a perfect fit for Honda HRX lawn mowers, and they are unpretentious Honda OEM apparatuses. This blade is designed for smoother cutting and guarantees perfectness because of the double-sided cutting. Excellent grass trimmings allow easy taking and covering areas, making this Honda blade one of the best choices for thick grass cutting and one of the top listed products.
As we can see, the advantages are more than enough to determine the ability of Honda 72531-VH7-000 + 72511-VH7-000 Lawn Mower Blade Set HRX Mower blades. So, it can be a great choice if you have the perfect fit machine.
2. Toro 22" Recycler Mower Replacement Blade 59534P
When it is regarding mower blade manufacturing, Taro is one of the best brands to trust. Toro 22" Recycler Mower Replacement Blade 59534P Display pack contains 131-4547-03 (Genuine) is one of the top products in their lineup. This black metal finished replacement blade can easily fit in 20012, 20047, 20064, 20064, 20064, 20065, 20065, 20065, 20066, 20066, 20067, 20067, 20068, 20069, 20070, 20071, 20071, 20072, 20072, 20073 etc. many more. Taro 22" replacement blade can cut sharply and maintain your grass as you desire. Furthermore, high-quality carbon steel metal offers durability, and it lasts long.
So, we can see Toro 22" Recycler Mower Replacement Blade 59534P Display pack contains 131-4547-03 (Genuine) mower blade is perfect for Taro branded mowers, but it may not correctly work for other brands. Therefore, chose wisely, but this is one of the best replacement blades on our list if you have the same mower.
3. MaxPower 561739 2-Blade Set
MaxPower 561739 2-Blade Set for 46" is one of the exclusive products from max power that comes with 46" cutting capacity. Another surplus facility is; this blade fits in a variety of branded mowers like Poulan, Craftsman, and Husqvarna.
Moreover, the five-point star hole will fit most shafts of mowers, a great facility as a replacement blade. Besides the beyond brands, you can also use this blade on other mowers having bars that fit a five-point star hole.
After watching the features of MaxPower 561739 2-Blade Set for 46" mower blade, you can quickly determine that this replacement blade is for global use and multi-brand can afford the fittings of this blade. So if you are searching for the best replacement within a reasonable price and with less tension, this blade from max power can be your best choice indeed.
4. Maxpower 561713XB Commercial Mulching 2-Blade Set
Again a brilliant product from Max power and the similar one like the previous one. The essential difference is the blade covering an area. It has a 42” cutting capacity, but the features are mostly the same, like a 46” blade and adaptability.
This great blade also comes in a set of 2 and fits in various branded mowers like Poulan, Craftsman, and Husqvarna. Moreover, the five-point star hole will fit most shafts of mowers, a large facility as a replacement blade.
These were the features that Maxpower 561713XB Commercial Mulching 2-Blade Set for 42" blade offers. It has some issues, but those can be overlooked, and it can be a good option.
5. Gator Fusion G5 3-In-1 Mulching Blades
The first-class Longer Life Gator Fusion G5 3-in-1 Mulching Blades come in a set of 2 blades. Moreover, the blades have a 6-point mounting hole, and the blades have tungsten carbide that is fused to the edge, which makes the blade long-lasting.
The Gator Fusion G5 can replace in MTD Blades 742-0616, 942-0616, 742-04126 942-04312 Used on some 42" Decks, MTD, Cub Cadet, White, Wards, Yard Man, Troy Bilt.
So these are the main attractive features of Longer Life Gator Fusion G5 3-In-1 Mulching Blades, along with some advantages and disadvantages according to the users. Regarding those, it can be said, for better and professional use this blade is perfect, but they can be used effectively for residential purposes as well.
Note: Please check to make sure the blades you are replacing have a 6 point star mounting hole - if they do not, these blades will NOT fit.
6. Stens 340 178 Hi-Lift Lawnmower Tractor Blade
If you require a mulching blade, you might choose Stens blade. Stens 340 178 Hi-Lift Lawnmower Tractor Blade Pack of 2 comes with 5-point star hole.
This blade mainly replaces the brands of AYP, Poulan, Husqvarna, and Craftsman.
On the whole, if you want a mulching blade then Stens 340 178 Hi-Lift Lawnmower Tractor Blade Pack of 2 is best choice in our list. It has some questions with durability but it has good features.
Which things you have to consider before purchasing a mower blade: (Buyers guide)
Any kind of blade comes in different shapes and size, and the same things goes for the mower blades too. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to know which blase is the right one for your necessities. That is why it is very important to know
about the mower blades before you buy them. This buying guide will help you to choose according to your need, hopefully now on you can make a good choice. Hence, let us not waste any further and start knowing about the blades, and let us start with the different shapes.
Diverse Shapes of Mower Blades
1. Lift Blades: Lift blades are the first type of shape that a mower blade has, but they also come in three different shapes as low lift, medium-lift, and high lift blades.
For small sized lawns, low lifts are very useful. They are mostly common in residential use and for regular use as well. If you are interested in professional use like using them inside professional grade lawn mowers, it not be a good option to go with. These blades consume less energy that is why they are good for less thick grasses and home lawn maintenance.
Like the name this type of blades are ready to serve both large and small lawn uses. Usually these blades are made bigger and better than the low lift blades for multipurpose use. Plugging and trimming the thick grasses as well as the normal
grasses are very use to cut with these type of blades. Because of being larger in size they can be used both in household use and also for professional purpose.
If we talk about the sharpest and heavy duty blades then these are the best option for you. They not only mow the grasses but also they are even helpful in clearing out any grass clippings from your garden. Furthermore, these blades will not take a long time to do its duty and it will be done smoothly. These blades are especially made for bagging and you can do any further thing you want to do in your lawn, which is related with cutting.
2. Mulching Blade: Mulching blades are also known as gator blades. These blades are highly professional blades and mostly preferred for satisfactory dressing of grass. If you are interested to change your lawn appearance then you can use professional touch of these blades to do it. Moreover, these mulching blades are also found in three shapes, medium, low, and high lift. For better, medium and regular use you have to choose your own blade among them.
3. Mounts: It refers to the center hole of the mower. Mounts are also an important feature to be considered while buying the replacement lawn mower blades. Many kinds of center holes can be found on a blade, each with a specific purpose of connection with bars of different shapes. There are shapes such as circular, rectangular, or various point star shapes. Point star shapes further come in different varieties such as a 5-point star, 6-point star or 7-point star, etc.
Aspects to study while buying Lawn Mower Blade
1. Support and Handiness: If you have to require long time working with the mower then it is a better choice to buy a comfortable one for you. In this case, choosing a convenient product is a wise decision according to your need.
2. Longevity: We have to admire that we don’t want to buy a blade or anything that will not last long. If you have to pay a good amount of money then it is definitely not, so choose a blade that has durable built structure with good performance.
3. Management and Working ability with the Lawn Mower: It is already mentioned that choosing a better blade is very important for having excellent performance. Therefore, you have to pick a blade that fits with your mower perfectly and works fine as you expect.
4. Go through Customer Reviews If you are facing any dilemma then the most important thing that can help is the other
users. Read their opinion online and select which one can be preferred for your mower and purpose. As the customers have already used the product, their reviews will help make your decision easier.
5. Buy a blade that is easy to install and use: It is very important to buy a blade that you can install easily and work with it
easily. Adjustable lawn mowers are one of the best choices that you should consider.
So, we are at the end of this article and hopefully we mentioned most of the important aspects that you will need to replace your mower blade. Without the mentioned products and tips you can also find some interesting ideas and products for your lawn mowers, but these are the most trending, user friendly and reasonable mower blades that we can describe. Now the choice is yours, know about your need, go through the product review and make the decision, which seems best.