Getting the best hedge trimmer attachment in the market is an important action to help your garden tool function better and with much ease and convenience. A hedge trimmer attachment is an extra tool, extension, or item attached to your hedge trimmer machine to perform a particular task in your garden or yard work. Some hedge trimmer attachments are universal, making them compatible with many brands, while others work with specific brands.
The best hedge trimmer attachments can make all the difference between a hectic yard trimming session and a premium trim session, thanks to the power and convenience of the right hedge trimmer attachment. So, investing in the right kind of hedge trimmer attachment is an important step and determine how convenient and easy your yard work will be. Below we have listed some of the best hedge trimmer attachments that garden owners can use to get the comfort and functionality they are looking for.
- 0.1 1. TrimmerPlus TPH720 22-Inch Dual Hedger Attachment
- 0.2 2. TrimmerPlus CB720 High-Performance Blower Attachment
- 0.3 3. Sunseeker MFT26I-HEDGE-A Hedge Trimmer Attachment
- 0.4 4. BackEZ Back-Saving Tool Handle Attachment
- 0.5 5. EGO Power+ AL2420P Multi-Head String Trimmer Attachment
- 1 What to Consider Before the Best Hedge Trimmer Attachment
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions on the Best Hedge Trimmer Attachments
1. TrimmerPlus TPH720 22-Inch Dual Hedger Attachment
- DOUBLE-SIDED BLADES: 22” blades with 7/16-inch gaps cut simultaneously for ease of use when...
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLES: Articulating head lets you lock the Hedge trimmer’s blade from 0-135 degrees....
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Full metal case construction for heavy-duty use. Battle tested and battle ready...
- WARRANTY: 2-year limited.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits Attachment capable units from Troy-Bilt, Remington, Craftsman, Yard Machines,...
TrimmerPlus TPH720 hedge trimmer attachment is an ideal addition to your hedge trimmer, powerhead or pole saw. It is made of a full metal case construction suitable for heavy-duty use. The attachment features an articulating design that helps a user adjust the 22-inch blade angle vertically, horizontally, or anywhere between about 135 degrees of rotation. Combining the dual blades plus the articulating head that helps a user to reach easily, this hedge trimmer attachment will help any customer maintain their hedges easily.
The TrimmerPlus TPH721 hedge trimmer attachment is easy to attach to your machine and does not require any tools to get attached. The attachment easily snaps securely onto your machine, and it is quite easy to remove when you are done with your yard tasks. The TrimmerPlus hedge trimmer attachment is universal because it is compatible with hedge trimmers from brands like Greenworks, Troy-Bilt XP, Ryobi, Craftsman, Toro, Poulan, Murray, Troy-Bilt, and Cub Cadet. The Dual action trimmer attachment also packs a two-year limited warranty.
TrimmerPlus hedge trimmer attachment has a power source gas-powered and is available in a new and old model.
2. TrimmerPlus CB720 High-Performance Blower Attachment
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Blower is designed with an innovative series of axial fans to deliver up to 500...
- CONCENTRATED NOZZLE: Concentrator directs airflow along the ground for maximum control.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Can be easily maneuvered up and over obstacles for less user fatigue.
- WARRANTY: 2-year limited.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits Attachment capable units from Troy-Bilt, Remington, Craftsman, Yard Machines,...
TrimmerPlus CB720 is one of the best TrimmerPlus attachments that can be a perfect addition to your garden equipment. This is because this high-performance hedge trimmer attachment turns your hedge trimmers into a quality blower with axial fans that produce up to 500 CFM of air volume, which is perfect for any leaves and debris in your garden. It features a concentrated nozzle that directs the airflow to the ground to ensure maximum control and can be secured to any gas-powered hedge trimmer with an attachment capability.
TrimmerPlus CB720 hedge trimmer attachment is made of a lightweight design. It can be easily moved around obstacles during the trimming process, ensuring you experience less fatigue, and it is also easy to detach once you are done with your tasks. The attachments are compatible with Cadet, Husqvarna, Murray, Poulan, Snapper, and Toro models. It also comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
3. Sunseeker MFT26I-HEDGE-A Hedge Trimmer Attachment
- TAKE ON THE THICKETS HEDGES - 15-inch dual-action metal cutting blade to power through the thickest...
- ACCESS HARD TO REACH AREAS WITH COMFORT - 12 position articulating head for hard-to-reach angles and...
- TACKLE HARD TO REACH JOBS - 30" shaft for those out of reach jobs
- COMPATABLE WITH THE FOLLOWING: Sunseeker, Ryobi, Toro, Craftsman and Troy Bilt units capable gas...
- SUNSEEKER UNIVERSAL ATTACHMENTS - Part of a line of Sunseeker universal attachments that allow you...
Sunseeker MFT26I hedge trimmer attachment is a powerful tool that works with most hedge trimmers that are attachment-capable and features a 12 position articulating head. The articulating head is useful for adjusting the blade angle to fit different hedge shapes and easily trim the hard-to-reach areas. With 15-inch dual-action blades, you are guaranteed powerful trimming with a 3/4 inch cutting capacity powerful enough to handle any big or small hedges.
Sunseeker MFT26I-HEDGE-A Hedge Trimmer Attachment is compatible with different brands, including Sunseeker, Troy Bilt, Craftsman, Ryobi, Toro powerhead, and gas trimmers; you can easily switch from this attachment to other Sunseeker attachments. It is suitable for all your garden projects because of the 12-position articulating head and is backed by a two-year limited warranty.
4. BackEZ Back-Saving Tool Handle Attachment
- BACKEZ BACK SAVER can be added to any long handle stick tool in 1 minute. This offset handle design...
- INCREASE MUSCLE POWER by griping a tool higher on the shaft and stand up straighter. Switch your...
- ERGONOMIC GRIP DESIGN increases your working leverage and muscle efficiency; helps you work more...
- UNIVERSAL FIT Super Tool with one surprisingly practical plastic add-on offset handle. You can now...
- WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER and dramatically reduce physical effort, blisters, backache and hand...
BackEZ is an attachment that is ergonomically designed to add on any stick tool, and it is suitable for hedge trimmers, shovels, power washers, rakes, or painting poles. The hedge trimmer attachment is made from a tough and UV stabilized resin. It helps to reduce strain and any carpal tunnel stress making the power attachment suitable for users with medical conditions such as arthritis. The BackEZ back saver ensures a customer stands taller and reduces their bending by over 30%, causing less strain to their body.
BackEZ can be installed in hedge trimmers within minutes, and it fits shaft diameters of 7/8 inches to 1 1/2 inches weighing only 7.3 oz. The attachments are a universal fit, meaning they are compatible with hedge trimmers, if not most. It is a professional grade attachment that a homeowner can use for their garden or a professional.
5. EGO Power+ AL2420P Multi-Head String Trimmer Attachment
- Compatible with all EGO POWER+ 15" String Trimmers
- Compatible with EGO multi-head 15" String Trimmer Attachment STA1500
- 14 ft. of 0.095" professional grade twisted line for professional results
- Genuine EGO parts ensure compatibility, quality and performance
The EGO Power hedge trimmer attachment is suitable for all 15-inch EGO power string trimmers, and it is specific and not a universal fit like the others in this list. The attachments are from a professional grade line that takes on the toughest jobs in your garden while leaving a level and clean cut. The brand features five coils of 14 feet of line, and each roll should cover each side.
With the five-pack of pre-cut line chords, you are guaranteed to deliver high performance, making it suitable for professional jobs. The only disadvantage of this model is it cannot be used with other brands, and it is specific for only the EGO Power 15-inch trimmers, so if you have another trimmer, this is not the right attachment for you.
What to Consider Before the Best Hedge Trimmer Attachment
Comfort should be among the first considerations before you get your hedge trimmer attachment because why add an attachment that makes your work more difficult than it should be. Therefore, how easy the trimmer attachment is to use should determine if it's a worthy addition to your collection.
After you have considered how comfortable your potential hedge trimmer attachment is, you need to check how safe for use it will be. This is because, naturally, the hedge trimmers can be an accident hotspot with minimum care, so the attachment should not add to how unsafe the hedge trimmer is. Opt for attachments that add power to your item without making the hedge trimmer attachment an accident hotspot because the safer, the better for you.
3. Maintenance and Care
Another important consideration before making your purchase of the best hedge trimmer attachments should be how much it will take to maintain and care for them. Attachments are meant to make your work easier, and so any attachment you pick should have easy maintenance, not complicated or more expensive than the actual product you are purchasing. Try to opt for a hedge trimmer attachment that will fit directly into your yard routine and not one that will need you to go out of your way to accommodate it.
Some people follow the hype and make purchases of attachments they don't need or will hardly use with their hedge trimmers. Ensure you check how functional the attachments you are interested in are, if they will ease your work in any way, and if you want them. Purchasing functional items will help you avoid spending on unnecessary hedge trimmer attachments that become a decoration in your store or garage.
Additionally, there are attachments from some brands in the market that have more features than others, so they guarantee to give you more service and versatility. Suppose you can choose an attachment for your hedge trimmers that can be used differently than the better for you. Some hedge trimmer attachments are not useful. You would rather not use them, so ensure you check how functional the attachment will be for your hedge trimmers before committing to buy to avoid making a purchase you will never use.
5. Read Online Reviews
Reading online reviews about any product before you purchase is usually a part of important research because they help you know what to expect. Attachments can work differently from one customer to another for different reasons, so it's important to read the hedge trimmer attachment reviews with an open mind. Not all online reviews are genuine, but some are, and the reviews have major concerns while others have genuine praise.
Some brands usually manufacture trimmer attachments, while others may not have the specific one you are looking for. Before choosing a hedge trimmer from a different brand from your tool or model, confirm the compatibility before the purchase. Some brand attachments can be used on other models and brands, while some are only made for their particular brand.
Therefore, purchase something you will use and check if it is universal, and it will fit to avoid disappointments because some sellers will not allow returns and refunds while others will.
Budget is always an important consideration before a customer gets any machine or attachment because prices vary from brand to brand and from the type of attachment you are getting. Once you know what hedge trimmer attachment you need for your garden, it's now time to shop around for the price range. Buying a hedge trimmer attachment should not necessarily break your bank, and you should purchase attachments you need and will use, but at the budget you are working with.
Sometimes, the higher the price of items, the better the quality, but sometimes, even lowly priced products deliver just as much as high-quality products with no major difference. Ensure you do your research at a price from brick and mortar stores or read online to know the price difference between the different attachments. You can also ask the shop assistants to advise you on the best hedge trimmer attachments and why they are better, and the reason behind the price differences.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Best Hedge Trimmer Attachments
1. What is a hedge trimmer attachment?
A hedge trimmer attachment is an extra tool, extension, or item attached to your hedge trimmer machine to perform a particular task in your garden or yard work. It is an attachment because most of the time, it's sold separately, and a customer can work with or without it as it is not a need, but the attachment may help ease your work. Some hedge trimmer brands usually feature some attachments then let you purchase others, while some come with only your machine.
Whether you find the attachment useful, you can choose what brand to go for or choose a brand that doesn't feature the attachments then buy them separately. Some customer reviews state that some attachments with the equipment in some brands are not useful or very low quality, so you would rather purchase your own.
2. Are all hedge trimmer attachments universal?
Some hedge trimmer attachment models are designed for specific string trimmer brands. However, still, some brands produce universal attachments that will be compatible with different models and makes of hedge trimmers and therefore can work with any. However, before you assume an attachment is universal just because it has been written universal, try asking or measuring because some can be universal and fail to fit other makes and models.